Saturday, August 15, 2015

First Days of School

Goode's 5th Grade Class


Welcome to our "temporary" classroom website.  Calendar, homework, announcements and links will soon be added.
The school website is under construction and due to be up and running by December.

This year we will be team-teaching, which means the students will come to my class to practice Mathematics and Science and will transfer to Mrs. Wilson's class for English and Social Studies.

To let you know a little bit about myself, I was raised in Dunnellon Florida and graduated from Dunnellon High School. GO TIGERS! I received my bachelor's degree from Florida Southern College.  I have worked in Marion county since 2009 as a substitute, paraprofessional, reading coach assistant, and instructor.

My husband is a firefighter for Marion county and our family consists of my two step-daughters, Kyla (9) and May (7) with my daughter Alba (4).

We enjoy going to the mountains in the summer and winter, and visiting the Florida Keys.  We occasionally will take an overnight sail to Crystal River or Cedar Key.

I look forward to this year!!

Mrs. Michelle Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment